Daehan Korean is proud to be Singapore’s favourite Korean Language Training Provider for Corporate Training.
We provide a variety of options for corporations and organisations looking to have their staff trained in Korean language. Whether you are sending a single staff on course, or booking a lecture hall for 60 pax, we have options to suit your requirements!
- group size
- preferred time and day of lessons
- level of the class (e.g. zero knowledge of Korean language OR prior knowledge of Korean language)
- preferred start date
- preferred location (at your company’s address OR at our school)
- aims and objectives you would like the students to achieve
- 12 lessons x 1.5 hours per lesson
- 9 lessons x 2h per lesson
- 18 lessons x 1h per lesson (popular for lunch time lessons)
- 1hr workshop: Basic Korean greetings & introductions (romanised) / Introduction to Korean culture
- 1.5hr workshop: As above + Introduction to Hangeul (Korean alphabet) (romanised)
- 2hr workshop: As above + Introduction to Korean Numbers (romanised)
- 6hr workshop: Content of the 1hr workshop + Learning Hangeul (Korean Alphabet)
Daehan Korean has a wide variety of corporate clients who choose to invest in training their staff in Korean language. Some are Singaporean (or other non-Korean) companies who want to equip their staff with the language skills necessary to do business with their Korean counterparts. We also have Korean companies with branches in Singapore, who send their local staff for training to prepare them for deployment to HQ or for general advancement purposes.
Daehan Korean recognises that the demand for Korean Language in the commercial sector is growing exponentially. Singapore currently has approximately 80,000 Koreans living and working here. Korean companies across all industries such as Samsung (Electronics, F&B, Telecom), CJ (Entertainment, F&B), SsangYong (Construction), and KIA / Hyundai (Automobile) are also globalising rapidly and making their presence felt in South East Asia. South Korea is also currently the fourth largest economy in Asia and 9th the most powerful country in the world. Learning Korean for commercial purposes is now more relevant than ever.
Many of our students that learn Korean for work related purposed are in Accounting, Hospitality, Banking, Legal, and Medical fields.
(2) STAFF WELFARE
Korean language is the hottest, most popular foreign language to learn in Singapore at the moment. There are definitely die-hard Korean drama, K culture, or K pop fans in every company. Some of our corporate partners sign up for the Daehan Corporate Affiliate Organisation programme to allow their community members to enjoy discounts when attending our courses pursuing a topic they are interested in!
For your convenience, Daehan Korean is also an approved Korean Language Training Provider in GeBiz / Vendors@Gov, the Singapore Goverment’s e-procurement portal. Please check with your Finance department for your company’s preferred payment modes (eg. bank transfer, PayNow, or cheque).
You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.