SkillsFuture Subsidies on Korean Language Course at Daehan
Come and join Korean Language Courses of Daehan Korean Language Centre supported by Singapore Government for SkillsFuture Subsidies!
Students may claim SkillsFuture Subsidies for eligible Daehan Korean Language Courses.
See the following Korean Courses for SkillsFuture Subsidies.
View Available Courses
|Regular Class – Part Time|
|Regular Class – Full Time|
Step 1: Choose your Daehan Language Beginners’ Korean Language Courses from the SkillsFuture Online Register.
Step 2: Register for your chosen course
- Students may register for any of our beginners’ Korean Language Courses with payment (Course Fee, Registration Fee and a $108.00 refundable deposit to secure your place for the class you want to attend at by cash, NETS, PayNow, internet banking or money transfer or cheque to the name of our school ; Daehan Education Centre Pte Ltd
our School Bank Account; DBS Current Account 005 – 901806 – 9
- After payment is compleated, an enrollment letter and submission procedures will be emailed to you.
- With the enrollment letter, kindly submit the claim via our SkillsFuture Credit website with your Singpass at http://myskillsfuture.sg/content/portal/en/training-exchange/course-landing.html
- Email our school a screenshot of the claim details (level, start date and amount).
- All claims have to be submitted at least one day before the commencement date of the class.
- Your course fee from SkillsFuture Credit will be disbursed to our school within 3-4 weeks after the commencement of the class. Thus, the $108 refundable deposit will be refunded to you after we have received your course fee from SkillsFuture Credit.