fbpx
Home

Online Query

If you cannot find the course you want to join, will you advise us your preferred dates/days/ and times you are free to take so that we can arrange new group class for you?

As for the courses for higher levels, please contact our school, and we will consult with you or come for placement test to find you the suitable class.

If you have got any question about Korean language course, e-mail me here.

Dae Han Education Centre Ptd Ltd
Address : 18 Jalan Masjid #02-09, Kembangan Plaza, Singapore 418944 (opposite Kembangan MRT, just one minute walk)

☎ School : (65) 6747-4090  E-mailadmin@daehankorean.com

72 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Keela
    May 29, 2012 @ 16:04:10

Hi there, I’m interested to know how the fees are like.
    I can read and write Hangul so I’m wondering if there’s a certain level that I can enter (:
    and because I am currently working, I’d also like to know what the class timings are (evening/weekends) and how long a level takes to be completed.
    I’d also like to know if there will be certification provided after each level.
    Do get back to me on this!
    Thank you and God bless! (:

• Daehan Korean
      May 30, 2012 @ 09:47:06

Hi Keela, thanks for your inquiry and will you come over to our school for placement test and also emailed to you about your inquiry. Thanks

2. pjyomo
    Nov 08, 2012 @ 15:47:20

Hello, I finished Basic course 1 and 2 last year. I’m interested in continuing with learning basic level 3 but I don’t see it under the special secondary classes. May I know how I can continue with basic 3? (I can start after 16 Nov) And if there is any way of learning the most quickly? Thank you.

3. Amira
    Nov 29, 2012 @ 09:51:08

Hi! Please do email me the course fees etc for Beginner’s class! Thank you 🙂

• Daehan Korean
      Nov 30, 2012 @ 03:51:08

Hi Amira, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks

4. Joan
    Jan 12, 2013 @ 06:43:35

Hi there, I’m interested to know how the fees are like.
    I’d also like to know if there will be certification provided after each level.
    Do get back to me on this!

• Daehan Korean
      Jan 21, 2013 @ 16:10:56

Hi Joan, thanks for your inquiry and will you please come to our school for consulting and or placement test to find you the suitable class? And
      We have level completion certificate and if you gain 88 marks or above, free Original Korean English Dictionary is given.

The course details and class schedule was emailed to you.
      Happy New Year ~
      New Year Promotion!
      Free Textbook worth $29.50 will still be given when you sign up for two levels of regular course with us. And 3 % Discount for 2nd level.
      Plus! Additional $10 Coupon for every friend* you recommend

Hi thanks for your inquiry and as you can see from our website menu, we have regular course and students courses. And the course details and class schedule was sent to you via email. thanks
      Happy New Year ~
      New Year Promotion!
      Plus! Additional $10 Coupon for every friend* you recommend
      harrykwk@naver.com
      Daehan Korean

5. none
    Mar 15, 2013 @ 10:17:50

Annyeong haseyo! please do email me about the course fees for every level! thank you! and how long is the course for every level?

You do provide schedules anytime right? because i am working and my schedule is not fix.

• Daehan Korean
      Mar 18, 2013 @ 14:05:58

안녕하세요 ~ Thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks

6. Mich Lum
    Aug 13, 2013 @ 14:15:13

Hi, I am interested in the beginner class and pre-u classes. I would like to know the difference between these two classes. Kindly advice the price and lesson timing for each. Thank you.

• Daehan Korean
      Sep 13, 2013 @ 03:47:48

Hi Mich Lum, thanks for your inquiry and Pre-U Class is for Pre Uni Students with students price.
      However, the learning contents is still the same but no free make up lessons for Pre U Class. thanks.

7. nurhidayu
    Jan 15, 2015 @ 17:24:15

Hi ! Im just wondering if im gonna take the full time course right . Then i need to choose two level . It means that if i take basic course . I need to choose level 1 and 2 . Or two level means i can choose basic course and intermediate course ??

8. nurhidayu
    Jan 15, 2015 @ 17:27:21

Hi . And ouh . Must i pay full payment or can i pay by installment ??

• Daehan Korean
      Jan 24, 2015 @ 04:47:28

Hi Nurhidayu, thanks for your inquiry and yes you can pay full payment or pay deposit min.100 dollars and the balance payment on the day when the class starts. Thanks

9. Sarah
    Oct 05, 2015 @ 10:00:15

Hello there. I am currently a student that is going to take her O levels soon but im planning to study korean here after i finish my examinations. Can i still go for the course under secondary school students?

• Daehan Korean
      Oct 17, 2015 @ 02:23:27

Hi Sarah, thanks for your inquiry and yes you still can join Secondary Students Class with super cheap price.