fbpx
Home

Did you know? Our Courses are SkillsFuture Subsidies Claimable for Singaporeans above 25 years of age. Learn More

Please read!

Online Register

deposit payment of min. $100.00 via Internet banking, ATM transfer or cheque is required for registration and securing of your seat in the class.

Please contact us via our email at admin@daehankorean.com. Alternatively, you may call us at 6747-4090 or drop a text at 8157-6447.

The remaining school fee is payable by cash, Nets or cheque at the school before the class starts.

Please address your cheque to:
Name of our school: Daehan Education Centre Pte Ltd
Bank account number: DBS Current Account 005 – 901806 – 9

Special discounts for:

1. Secondary school students.
2. JC, Poly, ITE and University students.
3. Singaporean males serving national service full-time.

Please fill up the form below to complete your registration. Our friendly staff members will keep in touch with you as soon as we can 🙂

Please read the Terms and Conditions before registering!

Regular full-time and part-time classes
Intensive 1-to-1 individual classes
Student discounted classes

* Not sure if you want to register the course? Please consider joining our free trial class! Our Principal and Head Teacher Mr Harry will personally give you a glimpse into Korea’s history and the origin of the Korean Language.

* Studied Korean on your own or attended classes elsewhere but not sure what proficiency level you’re at? Please fill up our contact form here and come down for a placement test!

* Do you have SkillsFuture credits and want to study Korean? Our Basic and Intermediate courses are SkillsFuture claimablePlease click here to join and learn how to claim your SkillsFuture credits!

Dae Han Education Centre Ptd Ltd

18 Jalan Masjid, #02-09, Kembangan Plaza Singapore 418944
 ☎ Tel: 6747-4090 / 8157-6447  Emailadmin@daehankorean.com

137 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Jeremy
    Oct 09, 2012 @ 08:01:43

Hi Daehan! I took 10 Korea lessons before and I’m not sure what level I’m up to so I don’t know which course to join. Do you har any recommendations or a placement test? Thanks

• Daehan Korean
      Oct 10, 2012 @ 04:15:50

Hi Jeremy, thanks for your inquiry and will you come to our school for consulting with us and placement test? Thanks

2. bbsnsd
    Sep 24, 2013 @ 09:18:46

Hi, I want to know, what is the age that I can start learning Korean at your school?

• Daehan Korean
      Sep 25, 2013 @ 16:33:33

Hi BBSNSD, thanks for your inquiry and there is no age limit in learning Korean language at our school. thanks ^^

3. Anonymous
    Oct 01, 2013 @ 04:59:45

Hi! How much is the fees for beginner class?

• Daehan Korean
      Oct 01, 2013 @ 07:55:26

Thanks for your inquiry and will you leave me your email or contact number to advise you about our course fee and class schedule details? Thanks again.

4. Lara
    Oct 18, 2013 @ 14:45:42

My partner and I stumbled over here different web address and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.

5. Carmine
    Nov 11, 2013 @ 10:54:18

Usually I don’t read article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, very great post.

6. Jasmine
    Jun 19, 2017 @ 09:50:26

Hi I wrote in last week to enquire on the course fee as well as 2 other questions. Have not gotten any email reply. Would you be able to reply soon as I am also persuading some of my friends to join me to take up the lesson and will need to advise them on the course fee and schedules so we can quickly start on this journey 🙂 Do reply soon! Thanks!

7. Stacy BRUH
    Aug 19, 2017 @ 13:16:04

How much is the beginners class and how does the registration work ?

8. Jasmine
    Oct 06, 2017 @ 11:16:37

how much is the course fee ?

• Daehan Korean
      Oct 08, 2017 @ 16:15:58

Hi Jasmine, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks

9. Yassine
    Oct 16, 2017 @ 13:00:58

Hey , i am from Morocco if i register will you send me invite to visit korea to study in your centre?

• Daehan Korean
      Oct 16, 2017 @ 22:28:30

Hi Yassine, we are located in Singapore and if you want to learn Korean language in Korea, we can recommend you study at one of the best language school in Korea. thanks.