fbpx
Home

Pre Uni Class

ITE, Poly or JC students who are interested in learning Korean language are welcome to enroll as well. The curriculum is designed for younger learners and will focus more on the foundations and conversations. The class packages are also priced affordably for young students. And Completion Certificates will be given to those who complete the course after level test. Free Holder Bags for Korean Learning will be given to students who get 88 marks and above.

Come and enjoy Pre U students Promotion

Email me

Pre U / JC / ITE students only
Level/weekDay & Time
Basic 1Twice06 Dec 2018
Mon&Wed
6pm-7:30pm
Basic 1Twice06 Dec 2018
Tue&Thu
6pm-7:30pm
First come first serve basis with limited slots available!
There will be a PROMOTION class just for you!
School Fee :10 lessons at $200 + $10 registration + $30 = Total  $240
Sessions10 Sessions (1.5 hours per session)
*Please make sure you bring and show us your student pass when registering.
Basic: $240 for 10 lessons (includes textbook & CD)
Intermediate: $230 for 10 lessons, Textbook + CD $30
Advance: $250 for 10 lessons, Textbook + CD $30

Learning Contents 1. Situational Korean Language
Seats are limited to min. 6 students.
First come, first serve basis. So what are you waiting for?
Call us now to reserve your slot before others take it away!
_________________________________________________
Thanks and regards,
Dae Han Education Center Pte Ltd
☎ School (65) 6747-4090/ Mobile Phone 8157-6447 [Singapore]
Facebook Search: “Daehan Korean Language Centre
Venue : Opposite Kembangan MRT station
18 JALAN MASJID#02-06 KEMBANGAN PLAZA SINGAPORE (418944)

77 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Addison
    Feb 02, 2012 @ 04:33:30

Hi, the course that starts at 13feb, is it 2days per week? If it is not, is there any course that has 2 classes per week. Signing up for basic level 1.

• Daehan Korean
      Apr 10, 2012 @ 09:21:52

Hi Addison, thanks for your inquiry and we have emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks

2. Ziying
    Mar 27, 2012 @ 14:13:26

Hi,

I would like to join the class?
    Is the class still available?

If possible, kindly email me at the given email.

Thanks! =)

• Daehan Korean
      Mar 28, 2012 @ 03:27:32

Hi Ziying, yes you can join the Pre Uni Students Class and 1st come and 1st reserve. thanks

3. Pei Chyi
    Mar 31, 2012 @ 15:10:15

Hi, would there still be Pre-U courses at promotion rate in May or later? Would I be able to register online or I ‘d need to go down to the centre and resgiter? And may I know the course fees for other normal Basic Level courses as well? Thank you. 🙂

• Daehan Korean
      Apr 04, 2012 @ 03:32:08

Hi Pei Chyi, thanks for your inquiry and yes emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks

4. Michelle
    Sep 01, 2012 @ 15:07:56

Hi, I stopped at Basic level 2 at Daehan last year, but I would like to continue. Could you inform me when you would be opening new Basic level 3 Pre-Uni classes? Thank you

• Daehan Korean
      Sep 03, 2012 @ 05:18:44

Hi Michelle, yes will you come and reserve the class soonest. thanks

5. Joeytst
    Sep 06, 2012 @ 04:30:26

Do you have twice a week classes in September? or Full-time courses?

6. kang wei
    Sep 14, 2012 @ 08:20:35

Hi, i have just finish my national service but have graduated from a poly would i still be able to join the pre uni offer?

• Daehan Korean
      Nov 25, 2012 @ 07:00:05

Hi Kang Wei, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks

7. Chua Min Pei
    Dec 22, 2012 @ 16:38:47

Hi,
    I’m a JC1 student and am planning to take up Korean language at Daehan Language Centre after my A Levels examination next year. Would like to know more about the course details and course fees..as well as when can I start signing up to get a place in the class…

• Daehan Korean
      Dec 26, 2012 @ 04:57:56

Hi Chua Min Pei, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details.
      The best way to secure your seat in advance is to make deposit payment min. 100 dollars. thanks^^

8. j
    Jan 04, 2013 @ 19:07:51

Hi, I would like to find out the details for classes this year.

• Daehan Korean
      Jan 10, 2013 @ 03:22:51

Hi J, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks

9. Tiffany
    Feb 10, 2013 @ 14:40:43

Hello, could I inquire if this course would be following the same teachings as the regular courses? And could I also ask for the price, and schedule too? Thank you!

• Daehan Korean
      Feb 14, 2013 @ 06:12:30

Hi Ms Tiffany, yes thanks for your inquiry and happy new year~
      Yes, the contents you are learning at Pre Uni Class is the same as Regular Class but more crushing class. And the course details of the Pre Uni Class was emailed to you. Thanks

• Daehan Korean
      Feb 19, 2013 @ 03:35:28

Hi Tiffany, yes you are right and just the same as regular class. And I emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks