fbpx
Home

Full Time Course

Did you know? Our Courses are SkillsFuture Subsidies Claimable for students above 25 years of age of Singaporeans.  Learn More

If you want to master Korean language in a shortest time, we strongly recommend Regular Full Time Class since you can complete one level of the Course in 1.5 weeks(8 days).

2 hours x 1 sessions a day, 5 days a week
Promotion for Full Time Class only: join 2(two) levels at $661 and get the textbook free!

If you want to register now but are too busy or in a too far distance to come to our school, please click on Register on line or

Email me

BOOK FREE TRIAL CLASS >

[ 1. Full Time CLASS – Daytime ]

2 hours x 1 sessions a day, 5 days a week
Promotion for full time class only: join 2(two) levels at $661 and get the textbook free!

Level/weekDay & Time
Basic 1EverydayMon-Fri 21-Jan
10:30am-12:30pm
Basic 1EverydayMon-Fri 18-Feb
10:30am-12:30pm
Basic 2EverydayMon-Fri 11-Feb 2019
10:30am-12:30pm
Basic 4 EverydayMon-Fri 28-Jan 2019
10:30am-12:30pm

Course Fee : 364 dollars for one level for 12 sessions (1.5 hours per session)

(you can master Korean language by Conversation oriented Systematic Education Course)

*opening of full time class at which timing will be dependent on which class has more students

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

One Stop Online Register to secure your seat for Korean Language Course

Dae Han Education Centre Ptd Ltd
Address : 18 Jalan Masjid #02-09, Kembangan Plaza, Singapore 418944 (opposite Kembangan MRT, just one minute walk)

☎ School : (65) 6747-4090  E-mailadmin@daehankorean.com

33 Comments (+add yours?)

1. rachel
    Aug 17, 2011 @ 13:20:12

Is this class suitable for beginner? How much?

• Daehan Korean
      Aug 19, 2011 @ 08:42:40

Hi Rachel, I emailed to your inquiry already. thanks ^^

2. asuran_rocks
    Feb 18, 2012 @ 17:51:36

hello, i would like to know how much it is for beginniner as well~ Also, if i already have some beginner background which class should i go to?

• Daehan Korean
      Feb 19, 2012 @ 04:32:17

Hi Xinhui, thanks for your inquiry and will you come to our school for level assessment test to find you the suitable class? And also I emailed to you about the course details and class schedule of basic level 2. thanks

3. weijunnijunn
    Nov 23, 2012 @ 15:14:50

Hi. I would like to know what class I should start off with. I just ended my Korean Intermediate Stage 1 class I had in the community centre, so I’m not too sure which stage I should start with. And how much are the fees? Thanks.

• Daehan Korean
      Dec 05, 2012 @ 07:05:44

Hi Weijunnjunn, thanks for your inquiry and will you come to our school for consulting with us and or placement test to find you the suitable class? And emailed to you about our course fee details. thanks

4. weijunn
    Nov 23, 2012 @ 15:15:50

• Daehan Korean
      Nov 25, 2012 @ 06:57:15

Hi Weijunn, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks
      And I think you should come to our school for consulting and placement test to find you the suitable class.

5. Jeralyn
    Apr 10, 2013 @ 11:12:56

hello, I am very interested to register for lessons. However, my schedule in Singapore is not fixed as I am a flight attendant, so may I know if it is possible for me to come for lessons as and when I am in Singapore but hit the requirement of a number of lessons in a month? Also, please let me know how much is lesson fee? I am starting as a beginner, thanks!

• Daehan Korean
      Apr 13, 2013 @ 03:49:10

Hi Jeralyn, thanks for your inquiry and will you come to our school for consulting with us and I think you should take intensive individual class, and emailed to you about our course fee and other details. thanks

6. Anonymous
    May 16, 2013 @ 17:22:37

hi, I am taking the part time class now can I convert to full time class after I finish the level if I wanted to?

• Daehan Korean
      May 23, 2013 @ 07:35:51

Hi Choco, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you aout the full time course fee and class schedule details. thanks

7. Louisa Chen
    Aug 31, 2013 @ 08:55:52

Hey, I would like to know what are your schedule for full-time classes in Oct/Nov/Dec 2013 for Basic 1?

• Daehan Korean
      Sep 13, 2013 @ 03:44:47

Hi Louisa Chen. thanks for your inquiry and we are gathering students 2 registered, and 4 interested in joining the full time class, so it shouldn’t be any problem to open the full time class, so if you are interested in joining the class, please reserve your seat by deposit payment. thanks

8. tahmineh
    May 16, 2014 @ 05:38:58

hi there
    I would like to know about the fees and how long a term is(in month)
    thanks buddy

• Daehan Korean
      May 29, 2014 @ 05:53:26

Hi tahmineh, Thanks for your inquiry and replied to you by email.
      [KNF6 PROMOTION] Learn Korean Language at Daehan Korean Language Centre
      We will be giving a 50 dollar Cash Voucher to learn Korean languae at our Daehan Korean Language Centre for the first 100 new registrations until 30 June 2014! Course fee.
      *Only applicable to all new registrations into the regular group full-time/part-time classes.
      — at Dae Han Education Centre Ptd Ltd.

9. Xinchen
    Dec 06, 2014 @ 17:31:28

Hi may I enquire about the course fee for part time lessons (twice a week)?

• Daehan Korean
      Dec 18, 2014 @ 11:06:36

Hi Xinchen, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details with year end promotion.
      And also please come and enjoy free trial lesson this Friday evening 7:30.