fbpx
Home

Contact Us

If you have got any inquiry, e-mail me here.

If you have got any further inquiry, please feel free to inquire us to the above box with your name, email address and your inquiry.
Thanks

Dae Han Education Centre Ptd Ltd

18 Jalan Masjid, #02-09, Kembangan Plaza Singapore 418944
 ☎ Tel: 6747-4090 / 8157-6447  Emailadmin@daehankorean.com

99 Comments (+add yours?)

1. Shawn
    Apr 08, 2012 @ 08:36:54

Hi, Shawn here. I’m just trying to ask that the cost of the lesson and also maybe the time schedule of the lesson. I prefer those with 1lesson per week due to my lack of time.

And also, do you guys teach the lessons in English? Please answer all my enquiry to my email address, abcaregood@yahoo.com.sg

And also 1more thing, where is this place at? (Example which MRT station is near to this school)

Many thanks.

• Daehan Korean
      Apr 09, 2012 @ 09:56:12

Hi Shawn, thanks for your inquiry and yes we all teach Korean language course in English and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks

2. Hu Qiuling
    Apr 24, 2012 @ 10:34:04

Hi, I am interested in taking up Korean Language course in your school. Just curious on the course fee.

By the way, I’ve never studied Korean and I’m interested in taking up 2 courses per week. Please advise.

Thank you!

• Daehan Korean
      Apr 25, 2012 @ 10:50:43

Hi Hu Qiuling, thanks for your kind inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks

3. Jonathan
    May 22, 2012 @ 08:04:36

Hello,

I am interested to take up korean language and am wondering about your course prices from the basic level on. Could you also let me know about the class schedules available for your school and the location as well?

• Daehan Korean
      May 23, 2012 @ 04:53:32

Hi Jonathan, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thankks

4. smileisaradiantjoy
    Jun 04, 2012 @ 16:35:08

hello, i’m thinking of whether to take up korea classes, but i’m interested to know whats the prices like. please email me at smile-always27@hotmail.com(: thanks!

• Daehan Korean
      Jun 05, 2012 @ 03:15:48

Hi, Smile, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee details. thanks

5. Fanny
    Sep 11, 2012 @ 13:02:07

Hello! I’m interested in the classes. Could you please email me the fees? Thanks ^^

• Daehan Korean
      Sep 12, 2012 @ 10:46:41

Hi Fanny, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks

• Daehan Korean
      Sep 12, 2012 @ 11:10:19

Hi Fanny, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee details. thanks

6. Tina
    Oct 01, 2012 @ 03:10:40

May i know the fees?

• Daehan Korean
      Oct 01, 2012 @ 03:22:13

Hi Tina, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about course fee details of Korean Language Group Course. thanks

7. Tina
    Oct 01, 2012 @ 04:36:52

Are there any school like this in johor bahru?

8. Christina
    Oct 27, 2012 @ 05:15:53

Hi I would like to know about the course structure, schedule and the fees. Please e-mail me jiayingz1988@hotmail.com (christina). Looking forward to your reply. (By the way I would like to start from the basic =) )

• Daehan Korean
      Oct 28, 2012 @ 03:56:08

Hi Christina, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the course fee and class schedule details. thanks

9. Jasmine
    Nov 02, 2012 @ 12:27:36

Hi, I would like to know about the schedule and course fee. I would like to start from the most basic course and my friend and I are planning to join together. Can you kindly please tell me about the promotions that we can have? Thanks so much!

You can email me at jasmine181316@hotmail.com

• Daehan Korean
      Nov 03, 2012 @ 10:55:10

Hi Jasmine, thanks for your inquiry and emailed to you about the class schedule and course fee details. And we have got Year End Promotion! Free Textbook worth $29.50
      when you sign up for our regular course now. ( Limited to 200 textbooks only)
      Plus! Additional $10 Coupon for every friend* you recommend. Thanks