Imagine what it would be like to travel to Korea and be able to speak with everyone on the streets, in the shops and bars, entirely using Korean. Or even live there for a period of time. Wouldn’t that be great? We are here to accompany you on the journey to become a fluent Korean speaker.
While you can pick up vocabulary by paying attention to lyrics and songs, will it help you become a fluent Korean speaker? Join the Daehan family and get better at Korean every week. More than just explanation and exercise, you will find a family that shares your passion and you can speak Korean with!
How this group class will put you on the path to fluency
Picking up Korean is a journey and this Korean course is the very first step. Through practical lessons you’ll get to speak Korean before you know. We receive a new box of textbooks directly from Korea every few weeks, just so that we can give you the very best. Our teachers are all native Koreans, and in this level 1 course, we will cover:
- Reading and writing Korean using Hangul
- Speaking Korean with the right pronunciation
- Conversation topics: such as greetings, introducing yourself, counting and shopping.
- Grammar: particles, using verbs and other things you need to know when speaking Korean
We have the right course for you
You can join this course if you have a passion for the Korean language. If you don’t know any Korean yet, don’t worry: we start from scratch.
Do you already know some Korean and want to improve? We have classes at any level. Simply Newly Opening Group Class Schedule so we can find a Korean class of the right level for you!
These are our fees
At this point, I’m sure you are wondering about the price of our courses. We give you value for money, by giving you the best learning environment possible, with small classes (at most 11 students) and native Korean teachers, so that you will learn Korean fast. There will be 13 classes of 1.5 hours each and
You will enjoy continuous discounts as you progress from level to level.
1. Korean Conversation Basic( Level 1~Level 2)
2. Korean Conversation Basic(Level 3~Level 4 complete)
3. Korean Conversation Intermediate(Level 1~Level 3 complete)
4. Korean Conversation Advanced(Level 1~Level 3 complete)
Yes, we have got MASTER CLASS here at Daehan Korean Language Centre
5. Korean Conversation MASTER (Level 1~Level 3 Free Talking Standard like native speaker)
6. Korean Conversation MASTER (Level 1~Level 3 Free Talking Master like native speaker)
Korean Conversation Basic( Level 1~Level 2)
1. Clarity of Study Objectives
» Simply summarize the aims of the grammar to learn at each Unit.
2. Conversation Main Body
» Those simple but useful sentence structures learned at each Unit are practiced until you can speak fluently.
3. Learning by heart
» Very important sentence structures and grammars needed when you converse with Koreans, will be learned.
4. Let’s talk
» Important sentence structures and vocabularies are learned smoothly.
5. Let’s listen
» Through conversations and listening using sentence structures learned at each Unit, you can be very good at listening.
» Through the games and play lessons using workbook textbook, you will not feel boring but interesting while learning Korean Conversation.